home about me weeklypostit

12.13.2011

Day Eightyeight!!! I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home... Tell the World I'm Coming Home!!!


It's so amazing how time goes by so quickly.  I had no expectations and no idea what this experience was going to be like when I boarded that plane on September 16th.  I believe that is what made everything turn out so perfectly.  I am going to miss Paris terribly! It will always have a special place in my heart! I can't wait for HFT to arrive in Miami on December 30th! 

4 comments:

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

I can't wait to see you!! I'm so happy you had this experience and I cannot wait to meet HFT :)

melanie said...

Awesome picture! you look so happy and full of peace! Keep posting whether your home or not!!

Anonymous said...

Hi what's up? How are you and where are u now? I've been following your trip to Paris, and I can't wait to read your book!
Please give a new post to tell about your new life after Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

I am no longer certain the place you're getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was searching for this info for my mission.

Look into my blog :: the barstool sports