home about me weeklypostit

11.26.2011

Day Seventy!!! Walking around the 1st Arrondissement and an American Cheeseburger!!!






Today I spent sometime walking around the 1st arrondissement near the Louvre and the Palais Royal.  HFT had a meeting in this area so we walked together to his meeting and then I just wandered around by myself.  I came across this statue of Moliere pictured above on the side of a building.  It was huge and very impressive.   After HFT's meeting we went to have lunch/dinner.  I was beyond homesick today because of recent happy events happening back home so he took me to an American restaurant to have a delicious cheeseburger. He so knows the way to my heart... through food! Lol! ;)

1 comment:

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

You'll be home soon enough...even if it is just for a visit. Big hug!