home about me weeklypostit

11.27.2011

Day Seventyone!!! It is Sooo Cold in Paris Right Now!!!


I am not really built for this cold weather! It's been like three weeks of it being in the 30/40's here and I am COLD!  It is very difficult to motivate myself to leave the apartment anytime before noon because it is freezing outside in the morning! I finally got my butt out of my place and headed to nespresso to buy coffee like around 1:30.  The picture above is a mural on the side of the building in front of the metro I take everyday.  Once again, one of the many reasons why I love Paris! After picking up coffee I went to the supermarket and then back home to sit in front of the heater for the rest of the night! Lol... maybe I'm being a little dramatic but I'm used to my warm Miami weather... Missing sunshine and shorts. ;)

No comments: