home about me weeklypostit

9.29.2011

Day Eleven!!!!! A home cooked meal!!!!

So today I started my activities of the day with Lunch with HFT. I had a Croque Madame which is a slice of bread with ham, melted cheese and and an egg on top... so delicious!!! Afterwards we went for a walk along a street that is all pet shops.  I got to see a bunch of little puppies and it made me miss my Fat Joe!!! Afterwards I went back to the Jardin du Palais Royal to work on the book.  I revised some of what I had written the day before.  I was very shocked how once again it came pretty easy for me to write.  At night I had a wonderful home cooked meal.  I have eaten out every single night that I have been here for the last 11 days.  HFT offered to make me dinner.  It was so delicious... This is the first time that I have ever had dinner cooked for me by a guy.  It was very sweet!!!! =) <3

1 comment:

OG said...

Aww dinner by a man, and first time, I dint believe it!! You deserve it all. Hope Paris is all you want it to be...