home about me weeklypostit

10.03.2011

Day Fifteen!!!! A Day of Writing and Laundry!!!!


The weather was warm and beautiful today.  According to the weather channel the temperature will be dropping soon, so i decided to head back to Jardin du Tuileries to spend some time writing.  I was there for like three hours.  I took a little mini nap on a chair and of course worked on the book.  I think the Jardin du Tuileries might just be one of my favorite spots in Paris.  On my way back to the apartment, I stopped at a grocery store to buy laundry detergent.  I had two weeks worth of cloths to do.  The washing machine is a little tiny thing so I had to do several loads... Oh and by the way there is no dryer... so I had to hang the cloths and then turn the fan on high speed towards it. This made doing laundry a long and tedious process but it's all done!!!! At night, I cooked myself dinner and watched 40 days and 40 nights... a super old movie but it was really cute! =)

1 comment:

jandjhome said...

I would have to say the Jardin du Tuileries is one of my favorite spots too :) Laundry doesn't sound like fun. I'm glad to see your book is coming along.