home about me weeklypostit

10.17.2011

Day Twentynine!!! Running in the Jardin des Tuileries!!!


 I cannot believe that exactly 4 Saturdays ago I landed in Paris!!!  Time goes by so quickly!!!!  Today I went running in the Jardin des Tuileries for the first time.  I had promised myself that I would run at the least three or four times a week... well that has not happened!  But today I started running again and I promise myself that I will keep it up!!! I ran for only 3 miles/4.5 kilometers.  I should have tried to run a little more but it was really cold outside...like 50 degrees!!!  I was so exhausted afterwards that I took an hour nap.  At night HFT and I went to eat at this beautiful restaurant Kong.  It was delicious.  Afterwards we picked up a movie and a bottle of wine.  We saw Due Date.  It was hilarious and adorable at the same time.  I loved it!!!

No comments: