home about me weeklypostit

10.11.2011

Day Twentyone!!! Camden town and Thriller Live!!!!


Exhaustion from the crazy day before caused us to wake up a little late.  We had wanted to go have a nice English breakfast somewhere but we had to settle on grabbing a quick croissant in Sloane Square, Chelsea.  Afterwards we went to Camden town.  We went to the Camden market.  I was so excited because we stumbled upon the vintage corner of the market and I was able to find a beautiful vintage poster that I can't wait to put up in my apartment. =)  Afterwards we went to Covent Garden and watched the street performers. At night we went to see the show Thriller Live.  It was good but not great.  The dancers just didn't have Michael Jackson's moves.  Then after the movie we did something a little crazy... We went to eat at the same restaurant we ate at the night before and ordered the same exact plates.  I know a little ridiculous but we were starving, exhausted and the food was sooooo incredibly delicious!!!!

No comments: