home about me weeklypostit

10.31.2011

Day Fortyfour!!!! A Beer at La Grande Place and Walking the Streets of Brussels!!!


Today HFT and I went walking around Brussels.  I love all the illustrations on the walls of the buildings.  This was my favorite one! We stopped at La Grande Place which is beautiful and had a yummy Belgium beer!  It started to rain so we went back to the hotel to wait for a taxi to take us to get the train.  I slept like a baby for the short trip.  We arrived in Paris in the late afternoon on Sunday.  We went on a mission driving around trying to find a pharmacy that was open because I need pimple medicine... Apparently eating way too much chocolate and waffles causes pimples! Lol!  We ate sushi for dinner and watched The Devil wears Prada... What a great movie!! =)

No comments: