home about me weeklypostit

10.11.2011

Day Twenty!!!! Off to London!!!!

Another early day today!!!!!  But well worth it because we were off to London!!!!! We had to be at the train station at 7:45am!!!  We literally made it two minutes before they closed the doors!!!!  This was my first time on Eurostar and well besides the 1hour and 17 minutes delay right outside of London it was a great experience!!! After checking in to the hotel our first stop was to eat lunch!!!!  We ate in Soho then we went to Piccadilly Circle, Oxford street, Regent Street and China town.  At night we went to Stomp.  What a great show!!! I really enjoyed it.  It was much better than I expected.  Afterwards, we ate at this amazing French restaurant.  It's actually the oldest French restaurant in London established in 1624.  We were so exhausted I have no idea how we even made it back to the hotel!!!!

No comments: