home about me weeklypostit

10.01.2011

Day Thirteen!!!! An English Lesson!!!


I had a nice and relaxing day today.  I had lunch with HFT and walked the streets of Paris.  This picture is at the Place des Victoires a beautiful area I stumbled upon while roaming the streets.  At night I met with a Parisian girl to help her with her English.  We sat a a cafe drank a Coke Light and talked.  She is actually taking English courses but needed help practicing so I met with her to help.  The best part of the night was a random couple came up to us and gave us free tickets to watch a Modern dance performance in the theater next door.  The couple that was supposed to join them had to cancel so they gave us the tickets.  The show was not that great but hey it was free! I ended the night having dinner with HFT.  Another great day in Paris! =)

No comments: